This wonderful opportunity to be active and serve our parish, in a fun atmosphere. We need all the help we can get! Thank you to all those who have helped in years past, and are here to sign up again. Please help recruit others from our awesome faith community to help make our fish fries more successful each and every year!
For six weeks of fish fries, there are 270 volunteer slots to fill, and that's not counting all the volunteers for the carry-out line, the Girl Scouts, and Boy Scouts who help things run smoothly in the dining room.
Every Borromeo family is asked to sign up for at least two shifts at your convenience. Of course, these can be back-to-back shifts if you want to pull a double. Please be generous with your time and talents since the dishwashers and the wrap-up/clean up crews are always the hardest slots to fill.
What We Still Need
- Core Team volunteers that can assist with daily/weekly tasks on a recurring basis.
- Co-chairs, chairs for the 2018 Fish Fry season
- Family to oversee the carry-out meals for the 2018 Fish Fry season
- Signs (Carry Out, Handicapped, more signs in general)
Email email@example.com if you are interested in the areas mentioned above.
All fish meals served with choice of baked potato or fries, applesauce, cole slaw, hush puppies. Adult Meals
- Fried / Baked Cod Meal - $10
- Fried Catfish Fillet meal - $10
- Fried Whole Catfish meal - $11
- Pizza Meal (2 slices)- $7
Served with rice and 2 additional sides of your choice Fish Taco Meal - $9
- 2 Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Baked or fried fish
Served with fries and applesauce Kids Meals - $5
- Pizza (1 slice)
- Fried/Baked Cod (1)
- Catfish Fillet (1)
- Fish Taco (1)
A La Carte
- Fish Taco $3
- Fillets $4 (Catfish or Cod)
- Whole Catfish $6
- Whole Pizza $10
Beverages For Purchase
- Beer $3
- Margaritas $4 (Pitchers for $12)
- Soda $1